You can create a new template, using the page "Templates => NEW TEMPLATE"
. The procedure for creating a template is the same that you should follow to create a normal newsletter.
The saved templates are visible and editable going to menu "Templates => EDIT TEMPLATES"
- a preview of the model in a new browser page will be opened clicking on the eye icon,
- the edit page of the template, which is identical to the edit page, will be opened clicking on the pencil icon,
- clicking on the red X the template will be deleted.
You can also create a template from a Newsletter.
Follow these steps:
1) Go to the menu "Email => SAVED"
2) Select a newsletter previously created using the pencil icon.
3) Make changes, if necessary, and press the button at the bottom, "SAVE AS TEMPLATE"
4) After pressing the button "SAVE AS TEMPLATE" you are redirected to the page "Templates". You can save the Newsletter as a template also during the initial creation of the newsletter itself.
Press "Show custom templates"
to see the model that you have just saved.
Go to the menu "Templates => EDIT TEMPLATES"
and click on "Show custom templates"
to display every custom templates created.
As default, templates are always saved as "Custom".
We recommend keeping this setting (you can modify it, clicking on "SHOW ADVANCED OPTIONS") for easier search in the future.
Article ID: 288, Created On: 4/8/2011, Modified: 8/3/2011